This program stopped PAYING! Do not invest there!
Today we are very fortunate to have interview comments from the Admin of FexFund. Readers of Emily News will recall that we did a review of FexFund only a day or two ago. You can read the review here. But, to summarize the review just a little, FexFund offers three investment plans. One is short term and is only a week long. The other two might be classed as middle term lasting 20 and 30 days. A nice thing about all three of the plans is that the minimum investment is very doable; it is no more than $50 in the most expensive case. So, almost everyone has the option of choosing between all of the investment plans. In our review, we did a quick analysis of the profitability of the three plans and it turns out that the 30 day plan is the most profitable. Of course, there might be factors other than profitability that are important to you. Much more detail is in the review which we encourage everyone to read.
We enjoyed the responses of the FexFund Admin to our interview questions. They were complete, very helpful and informative, and, in a few cases, a touch of humor was added. What more can we ask for?
Following is the interview…
1. Hello Admin. Can you please introduce yourself to the readers of Emily News and perhaps tell us a little about your background?
Hello, Emily and all the readers. My name is George Soleos, 32 years old. What can I say about myself, that’s always the hard part 🙂
My co-workers said on the site that I’m very talented but I prefer “well organized”. Basically, all stuff I’m getting involved with
takes whole my life if you know what I mean. I’m this kind of a person which gives the whole heart to the project I start. The internet
projects are not new to me. About my background, there is nothing interesting, really. I was already working while studying at Oxford. I got involved with the internet investing in about 2007. Since that time I’m all in!
2. What is your role in FexFund? Can you tell us how many other professional staff members are involved with the project and what their roles are?
FexFund was my idea, fully. But it wouldn’t be possible with no other staff who are working for the company. At the moment we have 3 full-time staff members. We share our duties, we don’t give just one responsibility to each person. We all are on the scene, serving customers, finding investing opportunities, throwing ideas about the site itself etc.
3. In our review of the FexFund investment program, we indicated that we liked the interest rates that the company offers as they are high enough for the investor to make a significant profit, yet low enough for the program to be sustainable. We think this will help make FexFund a good long term investment for our readers. Is there anything else you would like to add about the logic behind your investment plans? Perhaps you would like to comment on why you chose the interest rates you are using.
Our main goal is to keep our investors happy, make them the safe environment to earn some extra cash with no effort. Our plans are calculated with consideration of our own portfolio’s income. We’ve decided that we can make them that high because we still have a little margin which leaves us some profit after our investors are paid off. Also, we tried to keep our plans attractive and short term as we are aware, that long term sites are not really trusted these days. Anyway, long term investing is much more risky, especially on the market we use so cryptocurrencies mostly.
4. Related to this, have you taken any special measures to insure that your program will be among the very few that survive for a long long time?
As I previously said, our plans are calculated along with our past income data. We took all data from last two years and decided that we can share that much as our plans are set for to leave us some profit and keep the safe margin in case of any market collapse.
5. Can you explain how you handle withdrawal requests? Are they handled manually or automatically? How long does it take to process a request? Do you process withdrawal requests on weekends? Do you anticipate situations where there might be long delays in processing withdrawal requests?
All our withdrawals are paid instantly. It’s fully automated process, there is no human behind it so we can pay 24/7, on the weekends, bank holidays, even Xmas time 🙂 Basically those are just seconds between pressing “cash out” button and getting money on your account.
Long delays might be only caused by slow Bitcoin network, as we already had that twice. It happens mostly on the weekends. But once you press “cash out” button, Bitcoin is leaving our account and it’s up to our wallet to make the transaction happen. We cannot do anything to speed it up while the network is overloaded.
6. Can you tell us about security measures you have taken to protect your website from hackers and other threats?
First of all our custom script. I read so many stories that other admins were stolen by script maintainers or their DDoS protection which is absolutely unbelievable for me. Our script is written from scratch, tested by a dozen of beta testers and audited for security holes by several outside auditors company. Also, we use Incapsula to protect our server which works great for many customers, including us. As you probably noticed, we have 100% uptime so far.
7. What does the future look like to you for FexFund? Do you have specific growth goals? How about special advertising programs?
Future is bright 🙂 We live in exciting times when you can easily double your money portfolio if you have a knowledge how to do that. And we have it so we are sharing those with our investors. We don’t make growth goals, we focus on securing our investor’s income and if that would be 100 or 10000 investors next month – we will do our best even for 1 person. About advertising, we are trying to go outside the typical scheme. We are trying to get investors outside the “community” so we are on Facebook, Google AdWords.
8. We try hard to be fair and honest with everything that we publish in the Emily News blog. We see our goal as primarily explaining how investment programs work in a way that is both informative to the investor and fair to the program. Is there anything that we can do to improve our service to investment program Admins like yourself?
Don’t overfill your sites with banners like other sites do. It’s absolutely pointless. I really like your site the way it is. Kind of calm, quiet and distinguished 🙂 Also make sure to not to approve every single site even if the admin is paying a lot. Quality before quantity.
9. Can you tell us why you decided to advertise your program on Emily News?
As I said above because your site is calm, good looking and looks reliable for potential investors. It’s not overfilled with useless ads but full of valuable content.
10. Finally, is there anything else that you would like to add? This interview is your chance to say something that you might have overlooked in your website presentation. Please feel free to add comments or clarification on anything that we might have said in our review of FexFund.
What can I say? I know times are hard for all the investors. Many sites are falling down within days which is scary. We are here to change investor’s view and our main goal is to fill investors’ pockets. If any of you have any questions we are around, on support, live chat, skype or telegram. We are here for you. Thank you.
If you like this article, please share it by using the social media buttons below.