Six HYIP Rules.
During the past month or so, four or five new programs were added to the EmilyNews monitor. A number of these programs were added on the very first day that they went online. This made me think back to the article in HYIP Insights #21 that was entitled “A Safe Investment Guide.” In this article we began by listing six “Rules” that we feel an HYIP investor should follow in order to succeed in online investing. Here they are:
1. We will assume that ALL HYIPs will close. This is the case 99% of the time. So, we must not hold out the hope of long-term survival when experience tells us otherwise. Furthermore, we will assume that most will close WITHIN A FEW MONTHS. This, also, is the unfortunate lesson of experience.
2. We will only invest in programs within ONE WEEK of their opening date online. This helps guard against the typical early closure associated with most HYIPs. The clock is ticking the minute a program begins. So, it is very important to keep in touch with monitors such as EmilyNews and only invest in programs shortly after they get up and running.
3. We will only invest in an investment plan ONE TIME. No reinvesting or compounding. This decreases the risk associated with early closing.
4. We will NOT invest in programs offering investment plans that have daily net interests (DNIs) greater than 2%. See HYIP Insights #12 for a detailed discussion of this. An exception to this rule might be when a program offers an investment plan where the minimum investment required for this higher interest plan is so high that probably no one will use it.
5. We will only invest in HYIPs that return your interest as part of your earnings. In this manner, you will begin to recover your investment IMMEDIATELY after investing. You can never lose ALL of your investment. This is extremely important. We discussed it in detail in HYIP Insights #18.
6. We will only invest in programs that break even in LESS THAN one month. This minimizes the time your investment is at risk.
We admit that these “Rules” are very stringent; they will probably eliminate half of the investment programs that are online at any given time! However, we emphasized that the idea is to play it very safe and to win more than you lose. That’s the way to come out ahead in the HYIP “Game.”
Today, I’d like to remind you to keep Rule #2 in mind, which suggests that you only invest in a program during the first week or so that it is online. Or close to it. This is the Rule that I immediately thought of as we listed a number of new programs on the EmilyNews Monitor a while back, especially when a number of these programs listed with us the minute they went online.
In this situation, when you notice a program that is brand new, I would recommend that you consider investing in it very seriously; this situation doesn’t happen very often. And, the sooner you invest, the better. So, ACT FAST! However, do NOT invest in a program simply because it is new. Also, take a look at how the program stacks up against the other five Rules on our list. If you see a red flag, maybe you should forget about it!
I hope this information is helpful.
If one of the paying programs on our Monitor appeals to you, please support EmilyNews by registering for it on our website. Thanks very very much!
If you like this article, please share it by using the social media buttons below.