A Very Active Blog is now Available on Octoin.
When I first read the news release announcing the Octoin (reviewed here) blog, I really didn’t expect very much. However, when I looked at the blog, I realized that I was very very wrong! Wow, in the few days that it has been online, there are so many posts it is hard to believe that a blog can become so popular in such a short period of time. It is possible to sort the posts by country and, amazingly, by far, the country with the greatest number of posts appears to be Indonesia. I have no idea why this is the case! Even though I don’t understand what most of the posts are about, I get the feeling that the majority of them announce future promotional events for Octoin or report on past ones. So, if you have an interest in meeting up with active members of the Octoin organization in your part of the world, you will definitely want to check out this blog on a regular basis.
Following is the Octoin news release on the blog…
Our platform is growing and expanding. Just recently, a new feature appeared on the site: now you can blog on it and read others. This can be very useful for several reasons:
Firstly, here you can look at the experience of investors and traders from other countries. In the section there is a convenient division by countries, so you will never get confused and will be able to read only what you are interested in. You can also see the blogs of Octoin leaders and ordinary users separately.
Secondly, there are all the tools to independently maintain a personal blog. You can attach photos and videos in high quality. This will help you share your experience, your personal achievements and communicate with other investors.
Third, from this section, you can receive the hottest and fastest news about upcoming events before the official announcement. And as they say: “Who owns the information – he owns the world.”
First of all, this section exists from users and for users. We want the blogs of people to show the real state of affairs in our project, as well as the scale of development of the entire resource.
And we want to give some tips for your blog:
- Leaders should concentrate on their team activities. Write unofficial announcements of webinars and conferences, talk about development plans, publish photos and video reports about past events. People are interested in news from the first persons.
- Investors should think about the blog – as a personal portfolio of achievements. You can publish news about your progress, about new goals and tasks. It’s great when you can share your success – it not only makes you feel good, but also motivates you to work further.
- Write sincerely and honestly. It attracts people.
- Do not overload people with information. The shorter – the better. The main rule of the 21st century.
- Do not forget about literacy. Errors corny annoying.
Octoin – your reliable partner in the world of cryptocurrency!
If one of the paying programs on our Monitor appeals to you, please support Emily News by registering for it on our website. Thanks very very much!
If you like this article, please share it by using the social media buttons below.